Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thanks to my sister Alicia I decided to try this blogging site. So here it is. My blog for today. It's naptime. I would love to be able to lay down and sleep with the little ones, but the big ones are still running around, so I dare not sleep. I am so happy tomorrow is Friday, I need a weekend. I love what I do, but I sure get tired doing it. I know not every one can do daycare. I have been blessed with patience and find children to be little gifts full of energy, wonder, and endless possiblities. I find joy in being there for them and their parents. My "kids" are happy to be here, I am sure they would rather be at home with mom or dad, but since they can't I try to make them as happy as possible. I love kids.

2 comments:

aliannetee said...

You are a great sister...I'm glad you are mine :)

Great Grandma Lin said...

how fun to find your journal...blogging. your dad says "i have such talented kids, they love to write." it's important to write and preserve our thoughts for our posterity so they can see what we went through and the kind of person we were. i wished my dad had kept a journal but i do have his love letters to my mom, will blog one of them tomorrow that was in my column looking back that i get published in the weekly sr. sampler.