Thursday, May 21, 2009

Looking back.


Halloween 2008.

Gabriel.



Ashley and Breana.


Breana's 2nd birthday.




First day of school this year.






Ashley.





Breana.







The girls are done with 2nd and 4th grade. Today was their last day. I can't believe how very fast this year seemed to have flown by. Not only this year but the last 10 years. I swear I can still feel Ashley swimming around in me. I want to save every moment, the remember the sound of their laughter. To be able to pick them and cuddle with them when ever I want. To be the center of their universe. To be able to kiss an boo boo and make it all better. I want them to like the cloths I pick out for them. To do as I say without question ( that one maybe pushing it even when they were very young!) But they keep growing. The older they get the more memories I need to write down and don't. I always thought that I would remember the funnies, but I seem to be forgetting. Now my kids remind me of things that I have told them. I really must start writing it all down. Is it possible that time goes faster when you get older?

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

the answer to your question is YES...you are writing down the memories when you blog them...and you can make a book out of your blog at blurb.com. go for it!

aliannetee said...

Time does go faster...you just wait :)

Wiltbank Family said...

I agree I wouldlove for time to slow down.