Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tour of Gila

The Tour of Gila is a bike race that has been going on annually in our little neck of the woods for 23 years now. This year it has found it's place on the map as Lance Armstrong has decided to race in it. Today's leg of the race flew by my house several time, 3 to be exact. Sarah is to say the very least, a fan. So last night she made me promise to take pictures and video. Here is the video. I took my 4 daycare boys out to the almost road to watch the race. It put a little excitement in our lives for the day. I wish they had been going slower so I could have gotten a better look. Anyway, here it is for Sarah.

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

wow they are going by fast...fun videos. you need a tripod..

Katherine said...

They flew by! The carmera kept trying to focus as they past.

aliannetee said...

How fun!!!