Thursday, April 9, 2009




It had been far to long since I had seen my family all together before this weekend. But thanks to Lin we were able to surprise my Dad for a pre birthday gathering. And he was surprised! Yeah! I flew to Vegas where I met my sisters Sarah and Alica, who also flew in, then we rented a car ( thanks Alicia!) and drove to my Dad's house in St. George UT. So much fun to see the reaction on his face. Deborah joined us about a half hour later, as she was driving from her house in Spring City UT. I don't think one could have asked for a more perfect weekend. I miss my family so much. Time seems to be passing by faster with each year. Youth really is wasted on the young!

2 comments:

aliannetee said...

I sooo agree!!

Great Grandma Lin said...

we enjoyed your visit, come again with the family