Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To be a woman

I am glad I am a woman. To have been blessed with the ability to express emotions, to sympathise with others. To grow life within me. To be able to watch sappy movies and cry during them, if I wanted to. To have to power to heal a scraped knee with just a kiss. To be strong beyond strength. Women's intuition. To be a mother. And so many other reasons that are inexpressible. But sometimes, at three in the morning, and I have to go the the bathroom and sit on that cold, cold seat, I wish for a second that I was a man!

2 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

there's got to be an easier solution...oh by the way-won't be stopping by to see you on our way to texas, decided to go further north in NM. So have a happy thanksgiving. Alicia says Arnold got a job at National Guard-that's great. Hope it all works out for the best.

aliannetee said...

That is sooo true!!!!