Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Sick puppy


When I was pregnant with Ashley I had a very weak stomach when it came to certain foods. Even the mention of sardines by Arnold would send my stomach twirling. So I have sympathy, but find it also quite humorous, for my baby Gabriel. Last night, after spending the afternoon outside chewing on grasshoppers, our puppy got sick and threw up. All three of my children where standing around her arguing who was going to clean up after this mess. Gabriel kept looking at the mess, which really wasn't very much. Then completely out of the blue, he gagged, and then he threw up! So now I have two piles, quite small piles, of mess to clean up. The girls are really grossed out at this point, so guess who got the honor of clean up duty? Poor baby, but for some reason the whole situation made me laugh. Maybe because everyone else was disgusted, and the whole thing didn't phase me at all.

2 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

that's a mom for you...cute puppy.

aliannetee said...

LOL...you can come to my house and clean up after my kids then :)