Monday, July 13, 2009

My jungle
















The garden keeps growing. I am finding it harder and harder to make my way to the back corner where the Lima beans and black eyed peas are growing. Also bugs love my garden. I get lots of new little bites every time I venture in to far. Nothing grew this good last year. It grew, just not this big. The tomatoes are out of control! I may have to leave more space between the plants new year. I thought I left enough this year. I guess not. Anyway just wanted to let you see my jungle!

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lin said...

Your dad is so pleased. He said..."she's doing really good." He gave up on gardens after our last move as we had a virus that killed our tomatoes, green beans and strawberries. It's too hot here to do much. You might try wearing long sleeve shirts to keep the bugs from biting you. Your garden looks great. Congrats!!!

aliannetee said...

Nice job Katherine!!!

Sarah Belle said...

You post these on facebook too!! :D