Monday, August 25, 2008

Nightmares


This morning in my last hours of sleep I was awoken by a terrible nightmare. My daycare kids were arriving for the day. They kept coming and coming. Some I didn't even know their names. They were coming in the back door even. I kept thinking where are the kids I know? And no parents even cared that I was running around about to go insane. They had no worries about leaving me with all these kids. I had no idea how many I even had, let alone where they all were. Thank goodness I woke up.

2 comments:

aliannetee said...

I had a dream last night I was on a cruise ship with random people and we sank. I was trying to get out so I wouldn't drown...I was only wearing a robe and my garment bottoms....dreams are very entertaining ;)

Great Grandma Lin said...

dreams are scary...maybe showing our fears. luckily we forget most of them before we even awake. what a relief for you katherine...maybe you are working too hard. need a little break or vacation.