Monday, June 15, 2009

Garden Geek

Beans tonight.









Tomatoe plants, tonight.




June 3rd.





June 3rd.







June 3rd






Tomato plants June 3rd.








Cucumber in the corn.








Tomato in the strawberries .











Beans May 18.










Tomato plants May 18.












Spinach, all gone now.













I am a garden geek. Last year I had a little compost pile in the corner of my garden. I put the cucumber peels, cantaloupe seeds, whole pumpkins, lettuce cores, and lots of kitchen scraps. Well last years compost has become this years weeds. I have "wild" cucumber, cantaloupe, watermelon, pumpkins, and even tomatoes growing throughout the garden. I call myself a garden geek because it makes me happy to find little tomatoes plants growing in my strawberry patch. I like to see cantaloupe in my corn and cucumbers next to a potato plant.














So anyway here are a few weeks worth of garden pictures.

2 comments:

aliannetee said...

I like it...it is looking ever so lovely!!!!

Great Grandma Lin said...

your dad is so impressed, says it looks like his gardens. He's happy that someone is carrying on the family tradition of gardening. GOOD JOB!! Did Arnold help?